New global aviation network will offer tailored payment and invoicing solution for FBOs and flight support agencies servicing the general and defense aviation markets
TreviPay, the global B2B payments and invoicing network, announced its launch of the TreviPay Aviation Network, powered by KHI, to offer a co-branded, closed-loop card solution tailored to the needs of FBOs (fixed-base operators) and flight support service organizations who service the general and defense aviation industries, and their customers. KHI, an affiliate of TreviPay, is a trusted payments expert in the government, commercial aviation, and marine fuel bunkering markets. By layering TreviPay’s payments technology onto KHI’s merchant network, the companies will provide clients the ability to issue customers a co-branded card that is accepted across the world’s most comprehensive network of aviation suppliers. The TreviPay Aviation Network offers simplified, consolidated billing of all aviation expenses such as fuel and ground services.
“This global aviation network enables a simpler, more widely accepted payments solution for aviation customers to successfully complete aviation fuel and service procurement.”
The highly competitive aviation industry, which runs on an inter-dependent network of vendors and merchants, includes aviation customers who are looking for support in securing fuel and services while providing the best value to retain its customers and business partners. The TreviPay Aviation Network is the result of TreviPay combining its rich experience in payments and invoicing technology with KHI’s comprehensive global network of 7,000 ICAO locations and more than 22,000 terminals in 220 countries and territories transacting in 56 currencies.
Latest Fintech News: Google Cloud and Coinbase Launch New Strategic Partnership to Drive Web3 Innovation
“The TreviPay Aviation Network will leverage TreviPay’s proprietary technology and KHI’s network to allow FBOs and trip support services organizations to offer outstanding payments and invoicing convenience to their customers, even as those customers travel beyond the FBOs’ locations,” said Brandon Spear, CEO of TreviPay. “The TreviPay Aviation Network will help FBOs to grow, drive loyalty and increase their customers’ purchasing power around the world.”
The TreviPay Aviation Network, powered by KHI, will drive efficiencies and commerce for FBOs and aviation customers alike:
- FBO Benefits
- Ability to issue a co-branded card solution provided by a trusted, agnostic provider
- Drive competitive advantage: A branded card will deliver billing and pricing alliances to clients, and will also allow FBOs to track customer purchasing activity and issue loyalty rewards
- Easy invoicing and service specialized for aviation: The TreviPay Aviation Network will eliminate the need for FBOs to chase paper receipts to invoice their customers. The entire invoicing process is digitized and streamlined. TreviPay manages the processing, invoicing, AR, support, disputes, collections, and reconciliation, thereby freeing up FBOs’ time and capital to run their business. And the network is built specifically for the aviation industry; invoices are customized with every detail – even the tail number of the plane
- Save money versus open-loop options: The TreviPay Aviation Network’s closed-loop card will save FBOs considerably on fees versus offering an open-loop card
- Cardholder Benefits
- A single card that can be used everywhere: Cardholders will be able to use a global aviation payment card that is accepted by all vendors at an FBO within the KHI network. FBO customers will no longer struggle to pay multiple service providers for one landing
- Tail-specific reporting and prompt receipts: Customers will receive timely billing with a single, consolidated invoice per stop, which includes transactional data to Level III, with tail number streamlined reconciliation. No more waiting for delivery of receipts from multiple lifts and delaying trips
- Controls to eliminate friction: Negotiated prices will be locked in, so there will be no billing confusion, and purchasing controls between cardholders and suppliers will reduce invoice disputes
Latest Fintech News: Axis Announces Amendments to 7.5% Extendible Unsecured Convertible Subordinated Debentures
“As an affiliate of TreviPay, we are proud to combine expertise to offer a global payment and invoicing solution for the aviation industry,” said Virginia Zimmerman, President of KHI. “This global aviation network enables a simpler, more widely accepted payments solution for aviation customers to successfully complete aviation fuel and service procurement.”
The TreviPay Aviation Network follows the earlier launch of TreviPay’s specialized networks for the needs of businesses of all sizes: the Private Network for large enterprises, the TreviPay Network for midmarket businesses and the Small Business Supplier Network for small businesses.
Latest Fintech News: Axelor Raises €10 Million in Series A Fundraising and Enters the UK and North American Markets
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]