XanPay is proud to announce AsiaVape has partnered with them to enable Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) for its consumers across Asia; simplifying cross-border payment acceptance, enabling them to access nearly a billion consumers who use these APMs.
In Southeast Asia, where most of AsiaVape’s customer’s reside, alternative payment methods are 3x more popular than card payments. All of these come down to several factors, including but not limited to:
- Southeast Asia’s significant unbanked population
- The high adoption rates of e-wallets
- A preference for e-wallet payments and bank transfers
- Lack of access to credit cards
AsiaVape was able to quickly integrate XanPay by using a simple WooCommerce plugin, thus enabling AsiaVape’s customers to use their favorite local and alternative payment methods with no fuss.
Discovering New Frontiers
AsiaVape first began as a passion project for its founder, Karl Hofman, who was frustrated by the lack of quality vaporizers available in the market.
While AsiaVape has faced issues with constant regulation changes and murky government policies, the business has remained strong over the past decade.
Besides unique products, AsiaVape prides itself on providing its patrons with excellent customer service. They made sure to cater to all local payment methods as a critical part of their payment strategy.
“We have been in this industry for 10 years and there is no other APM payment gateway that is as reliable and powerful as XanPay. – Karl Hofman, CEO of AsiaVape”
Highlights of AsiaVape’s XanPay Integration
AsiaVape now has deeper penetration into their focus markets simply by integrating with XanPay fuss-free.
- 318% increase in payments made to AsiaVape via local APMs
- 400% increase in revenue and orders from India – turning the country into their biggest market to date
- Opened up new payment channels for customers in India with XanPay processing 80% of all transactions
- Revenue and orders from Malaysia rose by 175% and 347%, respectively
- 35% increase in revenue from Thailand along with a 31% rise in orders
- Eliminated payment transparency issues
Latest Fintech News: eCurrency and cLabs Lay the Foundation for Central Bank Digital Currency on Web3
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]