ChargebackZero is partnering with Ethoca, a Mastercard company, to help merchants minimize chargebacks, lower consumer transaction confusion, and share details of confirmed fraud and dispute information.
Latest Fintech Insights : Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Cleanhill Partners Acquire Majority Stake in EPC Power Corp.
As part of the integration, we would prevent chargebacks using an alert mechanism. These Chargeback alerts are like a warning signal of an impending chargeback. The alerts enable merchants to identify and resolve customer disputes via near real-time communication with the customer’s issuing bank. Businesses receive notifications through the ChargebackZero dashboard that combines multiple forms of alerts from various card issuers with unique Chargeback zero dispute management tools.
Read More About Fintech News : Modern Treasury and Goldman Sachs Partner to Provide Integrated Software and Payments to Corporate Customers
Merchants can leverage these alerts via our iDPMS (intelligent Dispute Prevention & Management Solution), to:
- Stop chargebacks before they happen by proactively resolving disputes and providing refunds.
- Reduce losses by stopping the fulfilment of orders and cancelling accounts
- Leverage link analysis to eliminate related fraudulent orders, and bolster fraud screening to identify future fraud.
- Increase sales by improving fraud models and increasing transaction acceptance.
- Protect consumer experience and loyalty by saving customers from the endless chargeback process.
ChargebackZero integration and partnership with Ethoca for Chargeback alerts further strengthen the chargeback management process for businesses. The ability to prevent chargebacks in near-real time, even post-authorization, helps businesses accept more orders while staying protected from fraud.
Browse The Complete News About Fintech : Counterpart Launches AI-Powered Crime Coverage For Small Businesses Backed by Aspen Insurance
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]