Native access to corporate leadership data expands the reach of professional networks and gives professional and financial services firms a competitive advantage
Intapp, a leading provider of cloud-based software for the global professional and financial services industry, announced a new partnership with Equilar to help investors and advisors expand the reach of their networks using trusted corporate leadership data from the world’s foremost businesses.
Latest Fintech Insights : Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Cleanhill Partners Acquire Majority Stake in EPC Power Corp.
Through this partnership, Intapp clients subscribing to Equilar’s database of more than 1.5 million executives and board members can now directly access that data within Intapp DealCloud and OnePlace solutions.
Combining Equilar’s corporate contact database with Intapp relationship intelligence capabilities helps investors and advisors:
- Enrich contact data with automated updates of key executive changes
- Maximize contact intelligence with a unified view of executives and board members across target companies
- Identify companies with desirable attributes, review active executives and board members at those companies, and evaluate individual profiles including past roles
- Leverage connection paths between firm executives and target accounts to best facilitate meaningful introductions
- Access relevant data inside existing workflows and gain multidimensional relationship insights into key clients and deals
Read More About Fintech News : Modern Treasury and Goldman Sachs Partner to Provide Integrated Software and Payments to Corporate Customers
“In today’s complex and ever-changing business environment, manual entry and tracking of relationships can actually become a hindrance to growth,” said Ben Harrison, President of Financial Services at Intapp. “Now, Intapp clients can turn their current relationships into an engine for new business by marrying Equilar’s corporate leadership data with our relationship intelligence solution.”
“We firmly believe that the future belongs to those with the best data,” said David Chun, Founder and CEO of Equilar. “We’re excited to partner with Intapp to help the professional and financial services industry better leverage the power and reach of executive networks to discover new business and remain competitive in a dynamic business environment.”
Browse The Complete News About Fintech : Counterpart Launches AI-Powered Crime Coverage For Small Businesses Backed by Aspen Insurance
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]