Winners are selected by a global panel of independent experts on digital payments and wallets
Payactiv, Inc, a certified B Corp and the leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA), has won the 2021 Digital Wallet Impact Innovation Award presented by Aite-Novarica Group in partnership with the Mobile Payment Conference and sponsored by Cybersource, a Visa solution. Payactiv won in the category of Product Design.
- Payactiv won Aite-Novarica Group’s 2021 Digital Wallet Impact Innovation Award for Product Design. The award will be delivered August 18, 2021 during the 2021 Mobile Payment Conference.
- Payactiv is a one-stop solution to save, spend, plan, and budget. Instead of having to use multiple apps – which can be expensive and clunky – Payactiv combines EWA, linking your bank account, getting the Payactiv Visa Card*, and exclusive discounts all in one app. Payactiv is a mission-driven B Corp focused on bringing financial empowerment to over 100 million Americans looking for financial stability.
- Payactiv co-founder and CTO Sohail Aslam said: “The Payactiv app is our response to the pressing needs of millions of Americans. We are honored to be recognized for our product design innovation.”
The Big Picture
- Payactiv invented EWA, a payment service that enables workers to get paid as they earn. The Payactiv App also includes: up to 2-day early pay¹ with direct deposit, integrated bill pay, instant P2P funds transfer, and a dynamic tool for workforce communication.
- The Payactiv Visa Card* meets the highest standards of security and usability with sought-after features like money loads, virtual cards, Tap-to-Pay with NFC, compatibility with Apple and Google Wallets, cash pickup at Walmart, and access to over 37,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs.
- In 2021, Payactiv won two American Business Awards for Company of the Year in Financial Services and Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program, the B Corp Best for the World™ for positive social impact, and was a 2021 Webby Award finalist for the short animated film, “We Heard You” – which is a tribute to the humanity of all workers.