The next evolution of the Standard AI autonomous retail platform, the new Vision OS^, is the first platform to both automate checkout and offer unprecedented insights into shopper behavior and retail operations—all from one place
Retail operations as we know them are about to be forever changed. Standard AI, the world leader in retail AI, today introduced powerful new additions to its core autonomous checkout platform that offer retailers and convenience stores the ability to understand and transform shopper behavior and in-store operations from a brand new lens. Sold collectively as Vision OS^, the platform has been enhanced by the addition of two powerful new tools—Mission Control and Insights—that transform the in-store experience.
Latest Fintech Insights : Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Cleanhill Partners Acquire Majority Stake in EPC Power Corp.
It represents the next stage in the evolution of autonomous retail and the digitization of physical stores. With eCommerce-level insights and capabilities now available, Vision OS^ gives retailers the ability to truly understand store operations and how customers shop. These tools help increase productivity and drive new revenue opportunities at a time when retailers are inhibited by labor and inflation challenges.
Vision OS^ provides deep insights into retail operations and helps answer fundamental questions, that might include:
- Where do people typically go in a store, and how do they interact with the products?
- Where do people dwell? What items do they choose between?
- Which items are out of stock, and when do they go out of stock?
- What items are on the shelves, and where are they located in the store?
With Great Insights Comes Great Power
Read More About Fintech News : Modern Treasury and Goldman Sachs Partner to Provide Integrated Software and Payments to Corporate Customers
Over the past five years, Standard Checkout™ has become the industry leader in computer vision for retail. The company has proven that it can retrofit existing stores with a checkout-free experience using only cameras and the cloud. With a slew of stores open now and dozens more on the way, early returns show that shoppers and in-store teams alike love the experience. In general, retailers can see a boost in additional shoppers to their stores that buy more. Happier shoppers also buy more.
Vision OS^ is a natural evolution of the Standard AI platform, demonstrating the power and simplicity of computer vision-powered cameras and the cloud. Having solved for the most difficult application of computer vision in retail—autonomous checkout—the platform now enhances store operations and delivers strategic insights.
“Retailers are ‘looking up’ and seeing the potential of their ceilings—the most underutilized real estate in today’s stores,” said Jordan Fisher, co-Founder and CEO, Standard AI. “When you empower brick-and-mortar retailers with e-commerce insights and analytics, you can understand shopper behavior and in-store operations in a brand new way. And with great insights come new opportunities to improve the shopper experience, support in-store teams, and drive new revenue opportunities.”
Vision OS^ is composed of three components—all in one:
- Standard Checkout: The industry standard for autonomous checkout, a wide variety of retailers use Standard Checkout to manage labor and inflation challenges, attract new shoppers, and transform the shopper experience.
- Mission Control: is a unique app-based dashboard that helps in-store teams better manage the operations and the shopper experience. Specifically, it helps them understand things like: which shelves need restocking, when their store is out of planogram compliance, when a shopper picks up an item that might require an ID to purchase, and more
- Insights: unlock a new frontier of intelligence about store operations. It was developed to provide unprecedented views into shopper behavior and operational performance, revealing insights and revenue opportunities never before possible.Browse The Complete News About Fintech : Counterpart Launches AI-Powered Crime Coverage For Small Businesses Backed by Aspen Insurance
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]