Enfusion has named Mike Berry as its Chief Operating Officer (COO) and expanded its Client Services function with three new leadership hires who will provide deep, cross-functional expertise to help solve clients’ evolving business challenges. Enfusion is a leading global provider of native cloud-based investment management solutions and services.
As COO, Mike Berry will be responsible for providing direction, coordination and control for the effective and profitable operation of Enfusion’s various business offerings. Mr. Berry joins Enfusion from Bridgewater Associates where he helped transform the Back Office, Fund Tax, and Legal & Regulatory functions to adapt to an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Prior to Bridgewater, Mike was a consultant with Bain & Company in New York focused on financial services and IT services strategy.
The new client services leadership hires, each with an average of 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, include:
- Alan Polo, Head of Account Management. He was most recently the Director of Global Electronic Trading at Sanford C. Bernstein. He will be based in New York.
- Robert Taylor, Head of Client Support. He was most recently Executive Director of Middle Office Services at J.P. Morgan. He will be based in New York.
- Jeff Young, Head of Implementation. He was most recently Chief Operating Officer of Post Trade Technology at Citadel. He will be based in Chicago.
The new global appointments will leverage their deep institutional knowledge and impressive track record to lead Enfusion’s recently implemented organizational model that is designed to serve localized client needs while providing access to deep cross-functional expertise on demand.
In addition to the new hires, Enfusion is building out its Managed Services leadership with several new appointments due to increased demand for its middle and back office outsourced services. Enfusion is unique in that its Managed Services teams work in the client’s own technology environment (the Enfusion platform) as a true extension of their internal teams which eliminates data degradation or loss and improves timeliness and efficiency of routine tasks such as trade processing, reconciliations and shadow accounting.
Kabir Kohli will take on the role of Managing Director, Managed Services Solutioning where he will help drive client solutioning for Managed Services engagements. Additional new Managed Services leadership hires include:
- Will Reagan, Managed Services Program Leader. He was most recently Program Management for Data Science Technology, Director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He will be based in New York.
- Joseph Defeo, Global Head of Managed Services Production. He was most recently Client Service Director at JPMorgan Chase & Co. He will be based in New York.
Building upon Enfusion’s existing white glove services, the appointments underscore Enfusion’s continued investment in both Managed Services and Client Services. The frontline support teams are backed by a deep bench of specialized expertise across seven areas including OEMS, Application Support, Accounting, Valuations/Pricing, Reconciliation, Portfolio Operations and Reporting.