KBRA Analytics, Kroll Bond Rating Agency’s product platform for data and analytics, today introduced KFI, a platform that delivers high-quality data and powerful applications to financial institutions, specialist investors, advisors, and financial industry participants.
KFI’s data selection is industry-driven and supports multiple workflows, including valuation and merger models, peer comps, and industry analysis. The platform features:
- Expanded data coverage of U.S. financial institutions
- Actionable ideas and unique insights
- Broad selection of high-quality data delivered in real-time
- Powerful analytics and rapid data discovery
- Intuitive and leading-edge applications
“We are passionate about developing leading-edge applications that empower our customers,” Nathan Powell, Managing Director and Product Lead, KBRA Analytics. “KFI’s timely data and insights drive financial analysis and investment processes. Its advanced analytical tools transform vast quantities of data into actionable insights to help our customers make better decisions. We are excited about this milestone, and we look forward to KFI’s positive impact on the financial community.”