Aite Group LLC and Novarica Inc. have joined forces to create the leading advisory firm focused on helping executives from banks, payments providers, insurers, securities firms and their respective service providers respond to important technology, market, operations, and regulatory changes.
“We have a tremendous opportunity to leverage our subject-matter experts’ hundreds of years of collective industry experience to advise financial services executives on their most critical decisions,” said Kurt Reisenberg, a former Corporate Executive Board (CEB) executive who is the new CEO of the combined company.
Read More: Thunes Enables Ethiopia’s Dashen Bank to Make Instant Cross-Border Transfers to Bank Accounts and Amole Mobile Wallets
“Our entire team is looking forward to bringing additional insights from adjacent financial services verticals and specialized areas such as fraud, anti-money laundering, and cybersecurity to our insurer CIO clients,” said Matthew Josefowicz, former CEO of Novarica and head of Research Councils for Aite-Novarica Group.
“We are excited about providing new depths of technology leadership experience and advisory capabilities to all of our clients, and about having more impact on decision-makers in the insurance industry,” said Sang Lee, former managing partner of Aite Group and head of Products and Strategy for Aite-Novarica Group.
Read More: US News & World Report’s 360 Reviews Names Stax as the Best Credit Card Processing Company of 2021
The combined company offers:
- More than 70 analysts and industry practitioners based in North America and Europe with extensive expertise across all subsectors of the financial services industry
- A library of more than 3,000 reports covering the last 16 years of financial services technology innovations
- Insights drawn from deep relationships with hundreds of banks, payments providers, insurers, and securities firms
- A rapidly growing portfolio of virtual and in-person conferences that provide insights and opportunities to network with peers
- An executive advisory business based on deep relationships with hundreds of Chief Information and Technology Officers
- Detailed analysis of leading vendors across nearly every financial services vertical
Read More: Minna Technologies Joins Visa Fintech Partner Connect to Bring Subscription Management Solution to Visa’s Clients and Partners