Barchart, a leading provider of financial market data and technology, announces the launch of new Interactive Charts available through Barchart’s public financial data platform, www.barchart.com. Built entirely from the ground up, Barchart.com’s new interactive charting provides desktop and mobile users with access to fast, interactive charts designed to be easy-to-use yet powerful for the most serious of users. With dozens of studies, tools, settings and chart types, Barchart.com’s interactive charts help investors and traders navigate and analyze the financial markets.
“Barchart.com is a comprehensive financial markets destination that attracts over two million users per month who are looking for reliable market data and financial market tools to support their trading and investment decisions,” says Barchart CEO Mark Haraburda. “By completely rebuilding our interactive charting experience, combined with the financial content we offer, Barchart.com is dedicated to providing a key resource to traders and investors for analyzing the markets confidently,” added Haraburda.
- Extremely fast chart loading and response time
- Fully supported in browser on desktop and mobile
- Powerful full screen charting display/capability
- Ability to pan and zoom charts to zero-in on specific date ranges or scroll farther into the past
- Barchart Premier users can download underlying chart data, including a time series for technical study data
- Access to multiple new studies, including Ichimoku Clouds, Volatility Stop and SuperTrend
- Ability to set any bar type for Expression and Comparison Charts (including OHLC and Candlesticks)
- Enhancements to Moving Average, Alligator, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Price Performance, Momentum studies, and others
- Ability to add drawing tools and annotations on tablet and mobile devices
- Third-parties can license the underlying Charting Library or pre-built charting modules