Learn how investors are analyzing operations, compliance, and valuation across the digital asset spectrum
Corgentum Consulting, a leading provider of operational due diligence reviews and background investigations for the crypto and alternative investments space, announced today that it will be hosting a webinar discussing trends in investor analysis of virtual asset regulatory compliance and operations.
Read More: XP Inc. Acquires Riza M&A
It will take place on Thursday March 4, 2021 beginning at 10:30am EDT.
Corgentum recently launched of suite of compliance, operations and risk products to support cryptocurrency investors and asset managers in digital currency investment strategies.
Webinar topics will include:
- Designing a crypto specific operational due diligence (ODD) process
- Techniques for investors to customize due diligence different digital assets including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether, Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA) , stablecoins (Tether, Goldcoin, PAX, BinanceUSD, TrueUSD),
- Due diligence strategies for analyzing crypto startups anti-money laundering (AML), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC), FATF Travel Rule, and sanctions screenings compliance
- Trends in investor due diligence on investments in DeFi tokens, security token offerings (STOs) that are offered in the US under regulations including Reg D and Regulation S, Initial coin offerings (ICOs) and non-fungible tokens (NFT)
- Overview of investor techniques and tools for the forensic investigation and de-anonymizing of blockchain and cryptocurrency transactions
- Privacy compliance reviews and cybersecurity analysis of crypto asset managers
- Implications of global evolving crypto regulations and proposals including the EU’s Markets In Crypto-Assets Regulation (MiCa) and Regulation for a Pilot-Regime for DLT based Market Infrastructures
Read More: GlobalFintechSeries Interview with Rohit Arora, CEO at Biz2Credit