Guidewire Software, Inc., the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently, today announced that seven Solution partners have been promoted within the PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program for their contributions serving mutual customers. PartnerConnect includes four relationship tiers (or levels); Access, Select, Advantage, and Premier. The PartnerConnect tiers are designed to recognize individual partners based on their achievements and promotions are awarded as partners gain more market traction when their integrated solutions are adopted by Guidewire customers.
“We congratulate our Solution partners on their well-deserved promotions within our industry-leading PartnerConnect program”
Joining current Premier tier partners Enterprise Holdings, Hyland, OpenText, Quadient, and Smart Communications is:
- Verisk provides predictive analytics and decision-support solutions to customers in the insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services industries. The company’s analytic solutions address insurance underwriting and claims, fraud, regulatory compliance, fraud regulatory reporting, natural resources, catastrophes, economic forecasting, geopolitical risks, as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters.
Partners promoted to the Advantage tier include:
- Hi Marley allows adjusters to easily initiate texting to the insured with capabilities like: Custom messaging to collect opt in, message templates to deliver cohesive messaging, real time translation, outbound media to share PDFs and other media types, and an industry compliant transcript stored directly in Guidewire ClaimCenter. A survey tool can also be leveraged in the same text thread to gather real time customer feedback.
- OneSpan provides an e-signature solution that allows insurance companies to accelerate the approval process and get documents signed digitally, faster and more securely – including new business applications, waivers, beneficiary forms, policy and claims documents.
- Prelude Software’s PayPilot® Disbursement Hub Solution is the single source for omni-channel, automated, payment processing gateway with Ready for Guidewire accelerators that provide robust, digital payment modalities, including self-service payee portals with payment choices, with native modules and integration with best-of-class, third-party solutions.
Promoted to the Select tier:
- ACI serves the entire policyholder journey, delivering anywhere access through easy personalized experiences that boost the effectiveness of customer communications, billing, payments and claim disbursements.
- TrueMotion provides a leading smartphone driving data platform, powered by machine learning. The platform determines when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes.
- Zipwhip enables claims representatives to communicate via their customers’ preferred method—texting. Using their existing desk phone numbers, claims representatives can send and receive texts via a computer using Zipwhip’s desktop app, web app and browser extensions.
“We congratulate our Solution partners on their well-deserved promotions within our industry-leading PartnerConnect program,” said Becky Mattick, vice president, Global Solution Alliances, Guidewire Software. “These hard-earned promotions recognize the shared and ongoing commitment of Guidewire and our Solution Partner ecosystem towards empowering insurers to innovate and grow efficiently, and we are thrilled with the ability of our partners to strengthen their solution offerings and differentiate their Guidewire business.”
“We’d like to thank our Solution partners for their continued contributions and dedication to providing innovative products, technologies and data that complement the Guidewire platform and help our customers transform their businesses,” said Neil Betteridge, vice president, Strategy, Guidewire Software. “Our growing global partner ecosystem is instrumental to the success of our shared customers in the Property and Casualty insurance industry, and we truly value these strategic partnerships that serve our jointly enabled insurers.”