Keep IT Simple Adopts Tech CU’s Full Suite of Commercial Banking Products
Tech CU (Technology Credit Union) announced that it has expanded its commercial banking relationship with Keep IT Simple, a company focused on helping other businesses solve complex IT challenges. Based in the Bay Area for more than 30 years, Keep IT Simple is now using Tech CU’s full commercial cash management suite, including:
- Business Online Banking: A fast and convenient way for companies to securely manage their business accounts anywhere, anytime, and all in one place.
- Business Mobile Deposit: A secure solution that allows companies to deposit checks 24/7 without leaving their office.
- Fraud prevention:
- Positive Pay Fraud Prevention: This feature helps ensure that the checks a business has issued have not been altered and are being redeemed for the correct amount.
- ACH blocks and filters: In the current financial world, electronic funds transfers are commonplace, and businesses frequently originate and receive ACH transactions. Tech CU offers the ability to allow only certain pre-authorized ACH transactions to post to business member accounts.
- To learn more about Tech CU’s fraud prevention for business accounts, visit: https://www.techcu.com/Business/Services/Positive-Pay-Services/.
- Account Analysis: This program combines all the deposit accounts of a business into a single-family relationship – allowing a business to take advantage of all of the balances in their accounts to offset some or all of the ongoing service charges that may be incurred. Learn more: https://www.techcu.com/Business/Services/Business-Services/Account-Analysis/.
“Choosing Tech CU to help us with our commercial banking needs made a lot of sense,” said Sue Canevaro, the Chief Financial Officer at Keep IT Simple. “Their full suite of commercial products fits our needs at a very affordable price. Tech CU’s staff is also considerably more responsive than our prior bank, and local too.”
“We are thrilled to be able to expand our relationship with Keep IT Simple,” said Steve Sherwood, Vice President of Cash Management Services at Tech CU. “We have worked hard to develop commercial banking products and services that we believe our Tech CU members will find valuable in supporting their business. Our services are easy-to-use and are very competitively priced when compared to other financial institutions.”