ACI Worldwide, a leading global provider of real-time payments and digital payment software solutions, announced its ranking in the IDC Financial Insights 2021 FinTech Rankings. ACI is ranked 19 on this international list of financial technology companies that were judged according to their global revenues attributed to financial institutions.
“Being named in the top 20 of IDC FinTech Rankings is a significant accomplishment for ACI Worldwide, demonstrating its commitment to the success of its financial institution clients”
Now in its 18th year, the IDC FinTech Rankings categorize and evaluate the top global providers of financial technology based on calendar year revenues from financial institutions for hardware, software and/or services. These providers supply the technological backbone of the financial services industry, an industry in which IDC Financial Insights forecasts worldwide spending on IT across the globe to be $590 billion (USD) by 2025.
“Being named in the top 20 of IDC FinTech Rankings is a significant accomplishment for ACI Worldwide, demonstrating its commitment to the success of its financial institution clients,” said Marc DeCastro, research director at IDC Financial Insights. “We congratulate ACI Worldwide for being ranked 19 in the 2021 IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 list.”
This latest recognition follows ACI’s positions in other recent industry rankings.
- ACI was voted overall winner of the ‘most creative solution’ category during the Request to Pay (R2P) Ideation contest at EBAday 2021.
- Recognized by Celent (in its Corporate Digital Banking Platforms report) with XCelent awards for Customer Base and Support, both for North America and EMEA/APAC/LATAM
- Recognized by Retail Systems Awards 2021 for its innovative approach to using machine learning to detect and prevent fraud. In the category “Artificial Intelligence Project of the Year,” ACI was honored for how it enhances machine learning models with incremental learning.
- Honored by IBS Intelligence with its IBSI Sales League Table (SLT) Leader Award for Card Management and e-Wallets.
- Recognized by Central Banking Magazine with its 2021 Central Banking Award for Payments Services.
- Honored by global consultancy Frost & Sullivan with the Product Leadership Award for Real-Time Payments.