A cloud contact center is a correspondence center that uses call center technology hosted in the cloud. It handles a wide range of inbound and outbound client calls and interchanges, including voice, email, SMS, online entertainment, and the web.
How Does A Cloud-Based Contact Centre Operate?
A cloud contact center handles all client communication, including inbound and outbound calls, chatbot and instant messages, social media, and video interchanges over a fast internet connection. Contact center suppliers handle all the specialized arrangements, equipment, and maintenance. Unlike an on-premises PBX, cloud centers don’t need telecom equipment to buy, introduce, and keep up with. All things being equal, calls and messages use Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) innovation. Below is the graphics representing the worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market forecast by their deployment type from 2018-2024.
Read latest article: Best Loan CRM Software
Principal Attributes Of A Cloud Contact Center
We have represented graphically the 8 key features which is a must for any cloud center to write its success story.
Top Ten Cloud-Based Contact Centre Solutions For 2023
This provider of cloud communication services offers API, telephony, video conferencing, and contact centre solutions. It provides a comprehensive unified communications (UC) solution.
8×8 Contact Center’s pricing begins at $95 per contact centre agent per month.
- Communication service platform (CPaaS)
- Internal employee communication that is received
- External-facing employee experience
- Collaboration capabilities
- Advanced contact centre technology and artificial intelligence
- Enterprise communications
- International calling
It is a business phone and call centre software solution specializing in call-based support. Importantly, CloudTalk lacks omnichannel capabilities like chat and video call-based customer service.
CloudTalk’s pricing begins at $20 per agent per month.
Read the most recent article on Insurtech.
- Powerful call management, including call queuing, voicemail, and recording.
- Utilizing tools such as real-time customer cards to aid service agents
- Intelligent call routing (inbound)
- Particular emphasis on the outbound call centre for sales
- AI-based advanced call monitoring and analytics
3. Content Guru storm
Content Guru storm offers a variety of customer engagement solutions, including a CRM, CPaaS, virtual agents, and a cloud-based contact centre with omnichannel capabilities that integrate with any third-party system.
Content Guru storm is priced according to the services and features you select.
- Authentic omnichannel with blended queue
- Content Guru brain is an intelligent AI integration automation toolkit.
- specialized support for outbound contacts
- Historical and real-time reporting
- Superior Analytics
- Machine Agents with Natural Language Processing
Five9 Intelligent Contact Center, the company’s flagship product, provides a cloud-based solution for customer communication, workforce engagement management, and customer engagement analytics. Like the majority of cloud-based contact centres, it employs AI for advanced features.
Pricing: It is offered in four versions: Core, Premium, Optimal, and Ultimate, all of which are priced according to the size of the implementation.
- Inbound and outbound telephony via the cloud
- Genuine omnichannel support spanning email, chat, social media, and video.
- Intelligent virtual agent
- Agent assist capabilities
- Management of employee engagement via analytics and gamification
- Integrated UC systems
5. Genesys Cloud CX
Genesys Cloud CX is the company’s omnichannel cloud deployment contact centre solution that offers both cloud and on-premise solutions. The company also offers Genesys VX, an AI-driven customer experience service.
It offers three versions of Cloud CX, CX1, CX2, and CX3, starting at $75 per agent per month. UC capabilities can be added for £10 per user.
- True omnichannel support via phone, email, and social media platforms.
- Workforce engagement management
- Genesys Cloud Voice is a voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) service.
- Real-time and historical analytics
- Compatibility with UC systems
It offers cloud-based meeting and contact centre solutions. Its flagship product for internal communication is Lifesize Video Meetings, while contact centres can utilize Lifesize CxEngage. It facilitates the incorporation of video capabilities for customer support.
Lifesize’s cloud contact centre is priced based on the scope of the implementation and the level of customization.
- True omnichannel support across digital channels
- A prefabricated module for employee engagement
- Chatbots and agent helper capabilities
- Videoconferencing for call centres
- Real-time sophisticated analytics
7. NICE CXone
NICE CXone is an all-inclusive contact centre software developed by enterprise UC provider NICE. Similar to the majority of solutions on this list. It is based on an open cloud architecture, allowing integration with third-party enterprise systems. Additionally, NICE offers voice services in over 130 countries.
The NICE CXone cloud contact centre is priced according to your industry, size, and level of customization.
- Genuine omnichannel support spanning voice, chat, text, and digital channels
- Intelligent artificial intelligence for automation, call routing, analytics, and knowledge management.
- Including customer surveys, real-time and historical analytics
- Management of workforce engagement and optimization of agent performance
- A variety of CXsuccess enterprise implementation services.
Odigo is a cloud-based contact centre provider that provides enterprises with customized solutions. You can leverage its omnichannel, automation, routing, artificial intelligence (AI), workforce engagement, and user experience design capabilities to create cutting-edge contact centre technologies.
Custom pricing for Odigo is available by contacting the company for a quote.
- True omnichannel support across voice, email, video, and chat
- Intelligent inbound call routing for support
- Management of employee engagement and performance optimization
- A variety of CX strategies, integration, customer success, and agent skill development services.
- AI interfaces for integrating Odigo with your existing AI capabilities
Talkdesk is a globally renowned provider of cloud-based contact centre solutions for customer engagement, workforce engagement, analytics, and artificial intelligence. Talkdesk CX Cloud, the company’s flagship product, integrates all of these capabilities onto a single platform.
Starting at $65 per agent per month, Talkdesk CX Cloud is available in three editions: Professional, Professional Plus, and Enterprise.
- Support for true omnichannel as well as outbound capabilities
- Engagement of the workforce through a dedicated agent workspace
- AI-based information management and agent support
- Real-time and historical analytics, business intelligence (BI) sophistication, and surveys
- Integrated employee communication via phone and messaging
Vonage offers UC systems, CPaaS, APIs, and cloud-based solutions. Vonage Contact incorporates CRM, which is incredibly useful for call routing and intelligent dialing of these outbound calls. Additionally, it offers gamification to encourage agent performance.
Vonage is offered in a total of four editions – Express, Essentials, Select, and Premium – that are all individually priced, with a number of add-on features available for an additional fee.
- Dedicated intelligence services from Vonage for interactions
- Employee participation and optimization
- Real-time analytics with customizable dashboards
- Display and call recording capabilities
- Support across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, SMS, and video.
Read: The New Digital Mobile Banking Sphere